- Dunlop DT- Flat Track Tires
- Dunlop Motorcycle Race Tires
- Sale/Closeout Items
- Store Policies
With the introduction of the new DT4, Dunlop’s legendary DT3 Flat Track tire is now street legal.
Rebadged as the K180, it brings the DT3’s rich racing history to the Flat Track trend happening on the street.
Now there’s a tire for riders who want a legitimate Flat Track look on their custom or vintage street bikes. The K180 delivers the same high performance that Flat Trackers enjoyed for years in a tubless design and at a value price.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• A low-cost option for riders who want the performance of the DT3
• Same aggressive tread pattern and medium compound (F5/R5) as the DT3
• The K180 incorporates a new liner that allows it to run tubeless
• Available in two H-rated sizes: 130/80-19 front and 140/80-19 rear
Size Compound Load/Speed Part Number
K180 Front 130/80-19 M/C F5 67H 45241428
K180 Rear 140/80-19 M/C R5 71H 45241544